How do we get started?
Getting started is easy. The key to getting started lies with your unit's Primary Leader. Here are the steps...
- The Council must have your Primary Unit Leader's email address stored in our database.
Check your unit's page or contact the Council Registrar to make sure we have it.
Once you are on your unit's home page, click the Leadership item on the menu. If the unit leader shown is not correct, or we dont have your unit leader's email address, please forward a note to the Council Registrar with the appropriate details.
- The Primary Unit Leader must have a MyCouncil membership on this web site.
[click here to create a MyCouncil membership]
The unit leader's MyCouncil membership must use the same email address as the one stored in our database (refer back to Step 1)
- Once Steps 1 and 2 have been completed your unit leader may sign-in to the website and start managing your unit's home page features.
The unit leader may also delegate the management of your unit's home page to other members if that works better in your situation. To delegate management, step's 1 and 2 must still be completed and the Primary Unit Leader must still sign-in to delegate management priveleges.
Who is my Primary Unit Leader?
The Primary Unit Leader is the adult who is the official registered leader for your unit.
If your unit is a...
- Cub Scout Pack - It's your Cubmaster
- Boy Scout Troop - It's your Scoutmaster
- Varsity Team - It's your Team Coach
- Venturing Crew - It's your Crew Advisor
- Explorer Post - It's your Post Advisor
- Learning For Life Group - It's your Lead Teacher
- Sea Scout Ship - It's your Skipper